So out came the T Ball set. Papa was showing him how to hold the bat and telling him keep your eye on the ball and swing. Not only did he hit the ball the first time but the kid WACKED it! The crowd, Mommy, Daddy, Mema, Papa, and Gavin went CRAZY! After about 30 tries he hit about 25 nice and solid! It was so fun to watch him! I can't wait until he is old enough to be on a team. I think he's gonna love it!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
It's in his blood!
My dad, aka the worlds greatest Papa picked up a T-Ball set for Garrison. Well at Thanksgiving he brought it over and Garrison gave it a shot. We will encourage our children to try lots of different things but sports (we hope) will likely be a huge part of our lives! For those of you who don't know my dad was the Varsity Basketball coach at Hayward High for 30ish years. And not just any coach an amazing coach! (Gotta brag just a bit about my Daddy!) Both of my brothers are amazing athletes, both having played at the college level. I wasn't too shabby either but chose to Cheer in HS rather than continue with my sports. Really I could go on and on but you get it we are a sports family! Garrison might not have Kendall as his last name but he sure has it in his blood!
So out came the T Ball set. Papa was showing him how to hold the bat and telling him keep your eye on the ball and swing. Not only did he hit the ball the first time but the kid WACKED it! The crowd, Mommy, Daddy, Mema, Papa, and Gavin went CRAZY! After about 30 tries he hit about 25 nice and solid! It was so fun to watch him! I can't wait until he is old enough to be on a team. I think he's gonna love it!


So out came the T Ball set. Papa was showing him how to hold the bat and telling him keep your eye on the ball and swing. Not only did he hit the ball the first time but the kid WACKED it! The crowd, Mommy, Daddy, Mema, Papa, and Gavin went CRAZY! After about 30 tries he hit about 25 nice and solid! It was so fun to watch him! I can't wait until he is old enough to be on a team. I think he's gonna love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment