Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm melting!

Not like the wicked witch of the west or anything like that... Just some good old fashioned weight loss! I know this blog is usually about my little cuties but today was a good day. I hit 20 pounds! 20 gone in about a month and a half. This journey is only beginning at 20. I'm excited and feel really good but I've got my eye on a bigger (or maybe I should say smaller) prize. Just thought I'd put it in writing, so I can remember how good it felt to get the first 20 off! Also, I'd love your support, not like you need to run behind me up a huge flight of stairs singing eye of the tiger or anything. But, if I can't do a lunch date cause I'm sticking to my plan or I pass on your special homemade deliciousness of some sort, cheer me on! I've only just begun! I plan to start taking some pictures so I can record this process. So on THIS valentines day I am excited that I LOVE myself, my husband, and my boys enough to continue what I have started until I get to my goal. More on this and maybe a few photos when I get to my next 20.

5 comments:

The Martin Family Mom said...

Great job! Keep up the awesome work!!!

Mindy said...

WOW! That's awesome girl! So proud of you. :) And that was so fast! I'll cheer you on anytime...and I'd LOVE to run up a flight of stairs behind you singing Eye of the Tiger. hahaha

xo Mindy

Kelly Jackson said...

So proud of you Ang! I have also claimed this to be the year that mine comes off. I have lost 17 lbs in 3 weeks! Still trucking. We can support each other!

April said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! What an awesome accomplishment!!

teampischke said...

GREAT job... keep it up. Way to love yourself!