Sunday, February 7, 2010

Party time!

Today was Gavin's first birthday party! I really love making parties special for my boys! Today was no exception. We had a great time celebrating our 1 year old with wonderful family and friends! Gavin had a great time too. He wasn't into putting on a show with the cake and cried when we all sang happy birthday to him. But once he was out of the chair and on the move again all was right in his little world!















3 comments:

The Martin Family Mom said...

Such a fun party! Happy Birthday Gavin!

SAM said...

You all are so cute!! I love the stars theme - smash cake, cake, banner, hanging stars - it all looks adorable! Happy Birthday to precious Gavin!

teampischke said...

FUN ideas.. I loved the onsie.. we need to get together and make cute stuff for our boys.
Can not believe he is 1.. I remember meeting him a year ago this week!