We were out shopping today. Never all that easy with both boys in toe but this little gem of a conversation made it all worth it. I was trying on a bathing suit cover up. It is white and past the knee so very dress like. I got it on and before I could look in the mirror Garrison gasps...
"Oh Mommy you look Booty-full, you so booty-full mommy!"
Me: "Thanks you Garrison I'm glad you like this!"
Garrison: "Oh yes Mommy you wear that to the wedding and I wear my bow and hat and suit."
Me: "Oh really, who's wedding are we going to?"
Garrison: "Our wedding Mommy! Me and you we are getting married, I love you Mommy you so Booty-full!"
Me: "Oh Garrison that's so sweet I love you too honey. Mommy already married Daddy thought."
Garrison: "That's ok Momma, Daddy can come to our wedding too!"
I heard lots of ahh and even someone said, "he is too sweet!" They are right. I love his precious little heart!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Boys are the best. I love to overhear conversations like that..
Post a Comment