Sunday, August 8, 2010
Happy 7th Anniversary Garrett!
On July 19th Garrett and I celebrated 7 years of marriage. God has sure kept the last 7 years interesting for us. With the ups and downs of life I am glad I get to share it with my very best friend. Even though we've been parents for the last 4 years this was our first year celebrating out with our boys! We had a yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory. They boys were perfect gentlemen and we enjoyed celebrating with them. Having them there was being able to celebrate with the best gifts God has given to us! Garrison wanted to know why I wasn't wearing my wedding dress because we were celebrating our wedding. I had to laugh at the idea of showing up to the mall in my wedding dress. I love you Garrett and look forward to many more year and lots more adventure together!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Why weren't you wearing your wedding dress? That's weird. ;) haha BTW, that pic of Garrett and Garrison is VERY adorable!
Post a Comment