Saturday, October 23, 2010
San Diego Trip: Part 2
The first activity we had planned for our time down there was simply a Beach Day! I couldn't wait to get my feet in the sand and see what the boys thought of the beach. I have so many great memories of family beach days growing up so I hoped this would be the start of the same for our boys. I am pretty confident it was a success! Gavin loved digging in the sand and finding rocks and shell but he wasn't a fan of getting in the water. I was actually relieved that he wasn't making mad dashes for the water all day! Garrison on the other hand couldn't get enough of the water and that was where he spent nearly our entire time there. Papa even taught him to boogies board. He caught more waves than his Daddy! It was an awesome day. The best part was no sandy car ride home, just a quick walk across the street back to the resort.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment