Sunday, November 22, 2009

Picking the perfect tree!

I know Thanksgiving hasn't even passed yet what am I doing talking about our tree!? Today, after church, we went with Mema and Papa to find the perfect trees. I love where we live. Just a 10 minuet drive away and a awesome little place where we can cut down our own tree. We were all excited to see what we could find this year! I secretly wanted a really tall tree. (Secretly, because big trees are usually big dollars and I didn't want to spend a ton) In our new house we have 20 something foot ceiling in the room where the tree will go and I have thought of what fun a huge tree would be from the time we got the place!

We looked and looked. Mema is amazing and found their tree almost right away. We on the other hand looked for a good while before we found and settled on our tree. We were all pleased with the tree! It's a bit of a beast. I'm guessing it's 10 feet and nice and full. The best part is it was only $45! AWESOME! We had set out to spend no more than $60 so I was thrilled! Now I am overwhelmed with the fact that I have a huge tree to decorate, but that is a fun kind of overwhelming!

Here is my first attempt at adding photos.








No comments: