Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So why now?

Most people start a blog with their wedding or a pregnancy or major life event. I am not experiencing any of those at the moment, done them all (one twice) and still no blog. What can I say? I'm not most people! Why now? I have discovered via my love of reading other people's blogs that they are just a great way to capture life. This blog is for me! So I can look back and remember this amazing time in my life. The ups and downs, crazy times and the everyday joys that come with being a wife and mom. My boys are growing quicker than I'd like and thus far I've been unsuccessful with freezing time. So there you have it, my mission statement if you will. Enjoy looking into the window of our world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You'll love it here.

Mindy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm subscribin' right now Angela!!!!