Here are a few things that I don't want to forget.
Garrison
~ You are potty trained, FINALLY! Not that you couldn't have done it a long time ago, but this week you finally decided you are ready! Big boy underwear all the way now!
~ Whenever Gavin cries you sing him Twinkle Twinkle and it works like a charm, you've been doing this for months now and it's still the cutest thing ever.
~ Where ever we are you want to know the name of the city. You remember where we live where daddy works, and were different friends and family live. When we drive places you'll tell me this place looks a lot like "Rosebill" (they way you say Roseville) That's your favorite place because it usually means we are going to visit daddy at work.
~ You LOVE music, you've got some on the songs for the kids Christmas musical that Mema is directing memorized and sing along.
~ You love to cuddle cuddle in the morning. I hear fast footsets and then your sweet little face is right by mine. You wiggle under my blanket and say, "good mornin momma - lets spoon" My little cuddle buggie.
Gavin
~ Precious baby, Momma is still your favorite person though Mema is pretty thrilling too!
~ When I ask you "are you a cute baby" you scrunch up our face and give a huge smile! SO CUTE!
~ You call Whitney by making a little tongue click sound and reaching out one hand.
~ You've taken steps twice but so far you've decided you can crawl faster.
~ You'd let me carry you around and kiss you 80% of the day.
~ When you nurse you play with my hair and sing while trying to fall asleep.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it! I am so excited to see that God has blessed both of our lives with beautiful boys!
I read a lot of blogs, but like you I have been a little to overwhelmed to start one.
Keep it up!
Post a Comment