Saturday, January 23, 2010
Happy Birthday Daddy!
I am a little late with this post because I am just getting around to uploading pictures. We celebrated Garrett's birthday on January 10th with a day trip to San Jose. Garrett wanted to have a little time with his parents and we decided to take the boys to the Discovery Museum. I was really excited to get the boys to the Museum. Having been a recreation director and starting my teaching career in the bay area I have lots of great memories of field trips there. It's a great place for kids and we had fun too. Daddy was happy to see his boys happy on his birthday. I love my man! Here are a few fun pictures from our day.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, I loved taking my kids to CDM when they were little! Such fun memories!
Post a Comment