Friday, January 22, 2010
Through the eyes of a child...
I always knew I wanted to be a mom! I don't think I knew just how much I'd love it. Garrison is so fun. He is smart and full of wonder and everything about him is perfectly three! Today we were driving home and we were going down a pretty big hill. He threw his hands up in to the air and was squealing "wheeeee!" So cute! Gavin was all giggles sure that this was a fun new game. Right away the moment brought me back to being a little girl. My grandparents lives in the Hayward hills when I was growing up. The best part of the drive to get to their house was a big hill that you had to go down right before getting to their house. I remember it used to feel like a roller coaster. My tummy would do a flip every time. As I got older that sensation and thrill grew less and less. But today for a moment I could feel it all over again. Thank you Lord for the blessing of my boys! For the joy they help me see and remember in things as simple as a car ride home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment